Women on Board: Training Women to be Leaders in the Boardroom
ACI congratulates the graduates of Women on Board: Training Women to Be Leaders in the Boardroom!
The following professionals have earned an official certificate of completion for this course:
What is Women on Board: Training Women to Be Leaders in the Boardroom?
Women on Board: Training Women to Be Leaders in the Boardroom is a four-part online training series presented by Ann Atkinson, Ed. D. that examines the importance of women's participation on boards, provides guidance and resources for those interested in joining boards, and identifies what makes board members successful contributors to the organizations they lead. This training is ideal for women in any industry, whether they're currently serving on a board or directors or have never been a board member before!
If you're interested in:
- Sharpening your skills to make a greater impact on the board you currently serve
- Knowing the important questions to ask before commiting to serve on a board
- Identifying the right board for your skills and objectives
- Learning the questions that must be addressed to achieve strategic growth in any organization
- Exploring the financial responsibilities of board members, including liability and fundraising obligations
- Being a fully functioning director on your first day in the boardroom
...then this series is for you!
The entire series is available for purchase for $289 at the Live Learning Center through the ACI Library. The series includes:
If you registered for the series but missed a presentation, don't worry! You can download all presentations in the series through the Live Learning Center at the ACI Library.